This dock has been specifically designed for small Jet Skis like the Sea-Doo Spark. This dock ties with your pops to your dock or posts.
The Candock modular JetSLIDE floating dock system is the most reliable drive-on floating dock ever!
– REMAINS AFLOAT: The Jetslide is made of new-generation plastic, which makes it more efficient. Thanks to its foam-filled interior, it will remain afloat, even under the worst conditions!
– EASY ON AND OFF: A quick push or acceleration and you are on/off your dock! Jet slide is only 1 piece so the PWC doesn’t stick on any part!
– MAINTENANCE-FREE (100% PLASTIC): no rusty rollers, holes accumulating water, rusty metal parts!
– UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CONFIGURATIONS: Getting a bigger boat? Just add a few more cubes!
– LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND SAFE
– POLLUTION AND UV RESISTANT
– EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY: we send you the tools, just follow easy instructions!
– 20-year warranty on all basic product like cubes and on 5-year limited warranty on the Jetslide. Warranty must be activated on Candock website.
Material/Composition of the cubes: High-density polyethylene resin
Material/Composition of the JetSLIDE: Medium-density polyethylene resin
Dimensions: L: 11.08’ x W: 6.33’ x H: 15”
Weight: 330 lbs.
1 x Jetslide, Beige G2
14 x Cubes, Beige G2
2 x Sliding Nuts
14 x Nuts
14 x Ext Lug Connectors
29 x Spacers
12 x Connecting Pin, Beige G2
1 x Key For Nut
1 x Key For Pin G2
This system is only compatible with small jet skis or small V hulls watercraft with jet drive and outboard propulsion. It is always better to check with us to make sure your craft is compatible.
The water depth must be minimum 3 feet deep (including tides) and the waves must be no more than 2 feet.
All installation instructions available on the Candock website
Some cities, counties or bodies or authority might require permits to install a floating dock, it is your responsibility to check if permits are needed for your specific location.