For PWC or Boats up to 13’ and 1250 lbs
The Candock modular floating dock system is the most reliable drive-on floating dock ever!
– REMAINS AFLOAT: The Jetslide is made of new-generation plastic, which makes it more efficient. Thanks to its foam-filled interior, it will remain afloat, even under the worst conditions!
– EASY ON AND OFF: A quick push or acceleration and you are on/off your dock! Jet slide is only 1 piece so the PWC doesn’t stick on any part!
– MAINTENANCE-FREE (100% PLASTIC): no rusty rollers, holes accumulating water, rusty metal parts!
– UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CONFIGURATIONS: Getting a bigger boat? Just add a few more cubes!
– LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND SAFE
– POLLUTION AND UV RESISTANT
– EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY: we send you the tools, just follow easy instructions!
– 5 Years Limited Warranty on the jet slide and 20 years on all basic products including the cubes. Warranty must be activated on Candock website
Material/Composition: High-density polyethylene resin
Dimensions: L: 12.67’ x W: 6.33’ x H: 15”
Weight: 420 lbs.
1 x Jetslide, Beige G2
16 x Cubes, Beige G2
2 x Post cubes beige G2
5 x Sliding Nuts
16 x Nuts
16 x Ext Lug Connectors
29 x Spacers
15 x Connecting Pin, Beige G2
1 x Key For Nut
1 x Key For Pin G2
40ft of metal pipe 2 2/8″
20ft of PVC pipe
2 x Caps for PVC Covering
This system is only compatible with most V hulls watercraft with jet drive and outboard propulsion. It is always better to check with us to make sure your craft is compatible.
The water depth must be minimum 3 feet deep (including tides) and the waves must be no more than 2 feet.
Shipping and Handling can take up to 1 week.
All installation instructions available on the Candock website
Some cities, counties or bodies or authority might require permits to install a floating dock, it is your responsibility to check if permits are needed for your specific location.