For PWC or Boats up to 13’ and 1250 lbs with more Walkaround space.
This set up ties with ropes and does not include posts. It is ideal for marina or condos with posts.
The Candock modular floating dock system is the most reliable drive-on floating dock ever!
– REMAINS AFLOAT: The Jetslide is made of new-generation plastic, which makes it more efficient. Thanks to its foam-filled interior, it will remain afloat, even under the worst conditions!
– EASY ON AND OFF: A quick push or acceleration and you are on/off your dock! Jet slide is only 1 piece so the PWC doesn’t stick on any part!
– MAINTENANCE-FREE (100% PLASTIC): no rusty rollers, holes accumulating water, rusty metal parts!
– UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CONFIGURATIONS: Getting a bigger boat? Just add a few more cubes!
– LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND SAFE
– POLLUTION AND UV RESISTANT
– EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY: we send you the tools, just follow easy instructions!
– 20-year warranty on basic products (like the cubes, pins etc) and 5-years limited warranty on the jetslide. Warranty must be activated on Candock website.
Material/Composition: High-density polyethylene resin
Dimensions: L: 12.67’ x W: 9.5’ x H: 15”
Weight: 400 lbs.
1 x Jetslide, Beige G2
32 x Cubes, Beige G2
17 x Sliding Nuts
20 x Nuts
20 x Ext Lug Connectors
33 x Spacers
27 x Connecting Pin, Beige G2
1 x Key For Nut
1 x Key For Pin G2
This system is only compatible with most V hulls watercraft with jet drive and outboard propulsion. It is always better to check with us if your watercraft is compatible.
The water depth must be minimum 3 feet deep (including tides) and the waves must be no more than 2 feet.
Shipping and Handling can take up to 4 weeks.
All installation instructions available on Candock website
Some cities, counties or bodies or authority might require permits to install a floating dock, it is your responsibility to check if permits are needed for your specific location.