For Boats 14.5′ to 17.5’ and weighing up to 2,000 lbs
The Candock modular floating dock system is the most reliable drive-on floating dock ever!
– REMAINS AFLOAT: The Jetslide is made of new-generation plastic, which makes it more efficient. Thanks to its foam-filled interior, it will remain afloat, even under the worst conditions!
– EASY ON AND OFF: A quick push or acceleration and you are on/off your dock! Jet slide is only 1 piece so the PWC doesn’t stick on any part!
– MAINTENANCE-FREE (100% PLASTIC): no rusty rollers, holes accumulating water, rusty metal parts!
– UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CONFIGURATIONS: Getting a bigger boat? Just add a few more cubes!
– LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND SAFE
– POLLUTION AND UV RESISTANT
– EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY: we send you the tools, just follow easy instructions!
– 5 Years Limited Warranty on the jetlide and 20 years on the cubes and other basic components. Warranty must be activated on Candock website
Material/Composition: High-density polyethylene resin
Dimensions: L: 17.42’ x W: 9.5’ x H: 15”
Approx Weight: 800 lbs.
1 x Jetslide, Beige G2
31 x Connecting Pin, Beige G2
42 x Cubes, Beige G2
30 x Sliding Nuts
25 x Nuts
25 x Ext Lug Connectors
9 x Ext Lug Connectors Jetslide
34 x Spacers
2 x Post Cubes G2 beige
1 x Jetslide extension plate 3 cubes
1 x Pin with chain beige
1 x Key For Nut
1 x Key For Pin G2
2 x Stiffening beams
40ft of metal pipe 2 7/8″
20ft of PVC pipe
2 x Caps for PVC Covering
This system is only compatible with most V hulls watercraft with jet drive and outboard propulsion. It is always better to check with us to make sure your craft is compatible.
The water depth must be minimum 3 feet deep (including tides) and the waves must be no more than 2 feet.
Shipping and Handling can take up to 1 week.
All installation instructions available on the Candock website
Some cities, counties or bodies or authority might require permits to install a floating dock, it is your responsibility to check if permits are needed for your specific location.